Thursday 16 June 2011

Same outcome.

Monday was the day where MUET(Malaysia University English Test)  result is released.
Without period notice I receive a shock upon arriving at the school.
Last time I obtained a Band 4 and after that I was really determined to get the better.
Friends were busy SMS-ing to obtain the latest news thus stirring up a tense ambiance.
Hate to admit it but I was one of them fearing that I may not get a better Band but instead to the worst.
Doubt were all around my head only to be given hope when encouragement poured in.
By 10am the official result was sent to our school and is upon to be pasted up.
Heart was popping vigorously against my rib cage as a crowd was form in just seconds after being pasted.
One by one faces of joy and agony appeared.
Few of us who took up the challenge for the better result one by one waited patiently.
Nerve was surging high up as thoughts of the worst keep coming across my vulnerable mind..
In the end the crowd was lesser and I was our time to accept the fact.
Some of my friends obtain Band 5 and certainly scream of joy was heard.
I walk calmly to face the result........and..........
too bad a high Band 4(215/300) was the best I could get.
Perhaps My speaking marks was high but not high enough for the lucrative Band 5.
Encouragement and console was soon pouring in to cheer me up.
Soon, I was over it as after all it wasn't that bad and moreover,its a huge improvement.
Perhaps luck wasn't on my side to obtain the Band 5 and somehow and thing to be regret......
for the rest of the life.
Taking the test once more never come across my mind anymore.
Perhaps the fate is there then accept it and move forward.
Lastly,thanks Few Wen,Teik Ming and Poh Lin for your concern.
Thanks a million and congratulations to you guys for gaining the Bands you people had hope for.

Xian,6.38PM

No comments:

Post a Comment